The Total Gym 1100 is intended to help you tone, shape, and fortify your whole body without requiring the mass and cost of a total home rec center. The Total Gym 1100’s ergonomic skimboard has handles that permit you to work your chest area, lower body, and muscular strength. In the meantime, included leg and wing connections permit you to zero in on your legs and arms.
The reduced, productive coach can supplant a whole exercise center of gear yet overlap away for simple stockpiling in a storage room.
So, here is a quick review of the product.
Total Gym 1100 Folding Full Body Exercise Machine
- Item Package Dimensions L X W X H: 56 x 18 x 9 inches
- Package Weight: 30.44 Kilograms
- Item Dimensions LxWxH: 49 x 20 x 47 inches
- Item Weight: 54 Pounds
- Brand Name: Total Gym
- Warranty Description: 3yr / 180-day Manufacturer Warranty
- Model Name: Total Gym 1100
- Color: Red
- Material: Steel
- Suggested Users: Unisex adult
- Manufacturer: Total Gym Fitness, LLC
- Part Number: R1100CAT
- Sport Type: Exercise & Fitness
- ASIN: B00GSOZKNE
- Warranty: One year
- Size: 47 L x 20 W x 47 5 H
- Included components: Exercise Bike, User Manual, Hardware, Tool
- Style: Belt
- Best Seller Rank: #432,313 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) #184 in Strength Training Leg Machines
A Highly Versatile Workout: The Total Gym 1100 offers over 60 distinct activities that permit you to lift your very own flexible level body weight against gravity. The skim board-based activities are smooth and liquid. As your solidarity and molding improve, you can support your opposition rate effectively expanding the grade and body weight lifted in each activity.
Wing and Leg Attachment: Wing connections are two hand bars that append to the sides that permit you to work your arms as you pull your body weight up. See the image of the 1400 model.
The leg connection is a padded crossbar that permits you to put your feet so you can do practices like sit-ups pull-ups and appends to the top or lower part of the absolute rec center. The bar is likewise displayed in the client gave picture, joined to the lower part of the 1500 model.
Adequate scope of movement: It will have sufficient reach if you are 6’3″. I’m 6’0″, and not even close to near the finish of the reach. I know nothing about the Weiders, yet steadiness has never been an issue. You would need to attempt to push it over while utilizing it. Difficult to do, yet conceivable assuming that you attempt to push it over.