Sometimes it’s difficult to bend down and pick up heavy things. To protect our lower back, Bowflex launched an ergonomic design product “The new Bowflex SelectTech Stand.
It is made with a metal media rack with Teflon grip material. It may have many features and settings that may come right with you and your budget.
- Bowflex dumbbells stand created to support Bowflex dumbbell models.
Bowflex Selecttech Dumbbells Stand
- Brand: Bowflex SelectTech
- Model number: 100584
- Warranty: 10 years
- Dimensions: 25″ L×26.4″ W×26.8H
- Weight of stand: 30 pounds
- Maximum weight load: 200 pounds
Let’s get into depth look!
Bowflex Selecttech introduced a new product accessory for the ease of customers. Some people face difficulty in bend down and pick up heavy things from the floor.
Their intellectual method is formulated to protect your lower back get strained. They created a compact design to store these dumbbells in a space-friendly with Bowflex select Tech stand. Bowflex created innovative technology and flawless design to make their customer happy and healthy.
Bowflex dumbbells stand a fine fraction of engineering. It’s only 30 pounds product. Anyone elder or younger can lift it easily and place them anywhere in the home.
The assembly of a Bowflex stand is a bit confusing. The stand doesn’t come assembled. But you don’t need to be worried, as it comes with all the instructions and hardware and can collect in a breeze.
You just need to work on it to understand their parts and construction. Make sure that all the pieces are in the package. Once you finished the assembly go back and tighten all the bolt with a wrench. Most of the customer review that they assembled only in 20 minutes.
- Quick and easy assembly.
- It Works with the Bowflex Selecttech top-rated models 552 and 1090.
- The media rack enhance the workout.
- The Product comes with rollers at the bottom so you can easily roll it after using it.
- Make sure you check free offerings like a sale or some discount code.
- The metal frame is sturdy and hard for extended use.
- They provide black buckling straps to keep weights in place.
Compatibility and construction:
Bowflex Selecttech stand is very compact and sturdy. Bowflex introduced three models of dumbbells 552, 1090, and the 560 models.
It is happy to know that the Bowflex SelectTech stand is used with all of these different models. With any of these model Bowflex stands would be a great partner.
The Bowflex stand is made up of sturdy metal. Each model is attached to stand with the aid of screws, and the buckling straps are used to attach to the base.
The black buckling straps are used to keep weights in their proper place. The media shelf is constructed with Teflon for maximum durability.
- You can get separate wheels that look dumbbells if you prefer to.
- The stand has a media shelf and towel rack to keep your belongings safe and secure while you exercise.
- Black buckled straps used to keep your dumbbells in place.
- The Bowflex app to know about the assembly of stand and other workouts details.
One of the large attachments of this stand is the Teflon media rack. It is made up of a coated backing plate. The Teflon backing plate is very grippy.
The plastic can be stretched enough so you can easily use your phones and tablets while having workouts. In the Bowflex Teflon media rack, there is a place to put a towel; you can handily put three to four big towels.
- The product is compact and needs less space than other dumbbells stand. It is perfectly sized to fit into a home gym.
- The height of the stand is used to protect from lower back stress. The back injuries are some harsh injurious that can be caused by weightlifting.
- It is made up of durable.
- The design of the stand is a little stylish so you can add it to your interior design of the home gym.
- The stand goes together in just 20 minutes.
- The media shelf gives maximum durability.
- It is used for the safety and storage of your adjustable dumbbells.
FAQs: The Bowflex company design their products according to customer care. Only you have to keep Blowflex Stand away from toddlers that won’t be able to pull the weights. No, the Bowflex SelectTech stand does not come with wheels when initially bought. You have to follow the instructions to build. Users of all skill level are qualified to use the Bowflex stand, as it is simply designed and capable to store dumbbells in your workout.
Any maintenance advice for this product?
Does stand comes with assembled wheels?
Which skill level users can perform withstand?
How To Set Up Bowflex SelectTech Dumbbell Stand?
The Bowflex company design their products according to customer care. Only you have to keep Blowflex Stand away from toddlers that won’t be able to pull the weights.
No, the Bowflex SelectTech stand does not come with wheels when initially bought. You have to follow the instructions to build.
Users of all skill level are qualified to use the Bowflex stand, as it is simply designed and capable to store dumbbells in your workout.