Maintaining your body is the most valuable factor. We always find ourselves catering to fitness. And making our schedules around something is already a difficult thing to do in the first niche.
Although finding a motivation to set aside to get time to work out is tough. Go to the gym from your busy schedules and make yourself ready according to their timings is quite a difficult task to do.
Body boss portable home gym 2.0 is directed to accommodate your lifestyle to fit around you. It’s the 2020 most convenient device to help you out to workout anywhere anytime you want and carry across the world. Today I will give you a proper analysis of this machine so you can quickly grab it.
BodyBoss Home Gym 2.0 Review
- Brand: body boss
- Colour Available: More than 10+
- Weight: 7 pounds
- Dimension: 25″L×18.75″ W×4.5″ H
- Work out bar length: 42″
- Exercises: 300+ different
- Manufacturer: by body boss
- Weight limit: No weight limit can easily take 500 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year
- Durable accessories carrying bag
- Instructions Manual+ visuals
- Collapsible workout bar
- Door Anchor w/ ring
- Give shoulder press in your living room while watching
- Conveniently placed anchor points
- Body boss work out videos and free workout programs
- Including cushions carrying handlebars
Let’s get into details!
The Vector Fit base: This is the essential unit of body boss home gym 2.0, which sets apart from other resistance-based systems. This base allows you to use resistance bands in other structures.
Some people complain about the resistance bands that they need to be stopped during shoulder and arms exercise, but they could not, but this terminal device connects the base with the bands and make our arms shoulder exercises more comfortable and versatile. It gives exercises in the 7IB concept.
The Resistance Bands: The top appliance gives you all the possible resistance level to comfort your body. This band’s feature is attached to the base.
This band provides 30 lbs of resistance; you can customize your resistance level by platform ten an hour points, creating a shortening/lengthening system. You can get each band up to 70-80 lbs of resistance. The flexible strength delivers you different types of exercises.
Work out Bar: Body boss home gym 2.0 gives you a 360-degree rotational hand bar that is pretty cool for many exercises. Basically, it works as a dumbbell’s wight bars that you lift in the gym.
In the end, there is a band clip that can rotate freely and get separated. This collapsible work out bar allows you to perform squats.
Exercises: Sometimes it’s hard to work out in public places, many people hesitate to exercise in front of people, so for this purpose body boss created the portable home gym machine which you can carry anywhere in the world.
This home gym has a door anchor that helps you to exercise like lat pulldowns and tricep extensions. This is the whole fantastic idea of exercising to get into shape.
It offers you 300+ exercises. The portable device provides you to do upper body workout, lower body, cardio workouts, body parts focus workouts, and much more in just one product.
- At home full-body workouts
- Exercises we are able to perform
- Squats work with your thighs and calves
- Ab twists to tone your abs and core
- Tricep extensions to build strength in your arms
- Deadlifts to toughen your last and lower back
- Rear delt flye for working your upper body and chest
- Upright row to your shoulders and traps
- Bucket Tosses
- Resistance push-ups
- Shoulder press
- Intuitive design
This piece of device is an excellent standard of quality. Body boss portable machine is built in such a way that the user can carry it anywhere around the globe. We can exercise anywhere at home and in apartments.
It gives people another kind of excitement and enthusiasm in their workout. Body boss comes in a compact case and specially designed resistance bands.
Attachments: In body boss home gym, they provide you with a kit that includes ankle and wrist straps that are connected to a resistance band. Wrist straps are used in cardio, toning, and boxing exercises.
There are seven pieces of equipment together, which provides you with the same amount of tension and weight you get from the gym. The vector Fit has excellent excel grips at the bottom and padding on the top to give comfort.
One side anchor and hooked are attached to a resistance bar. The user can connect any band according to their level. Then you attach resistance bar to ankle and wrist, and lastly, you attach a workout bar for exercises.
- You don’t need to leave your house. You can workout anywhere in the home you want.
- Going to the gym may affect your time, but this machine saves you time.
- It saves you money.
- Weight loss, toning, muscle building, and much more, you can do it with one portable body boss device.
- Easy to store and very portable
- It’s suitable for physiotherapies after the injuries of joints. It helps you a lot.
- Lightweight and compact, it’s easy to store
Frequently Asked Questions
BodyBoss 2.0 Resistance Band Home Gym System Workout
Frequently Asked Questions