Fitness is a charm that everyone wants. The perfect body shape is the desired dream of every person. Being with an ideal weight wishes you a happy and healthy life. To maintain your shape you are always in need of some equipment. When you’re making an investment in a home gym you want to make sure you’re going to have a good product for a long time.
“Bowflex is a home gym that offers you a complete body workout-hitting every muscle in your body in one machine”. It is a powerful technology which gives moral to your training and fitness achievements.
Let’s have a quick look at the features and numerous facilities it gives you So, that you’re able to find a reason to grab it.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym Review
- Brand name: Bowflex
- Weight: 210 pounds
- Model name: Bowflex blaze home gym
- Country of origin: United States
- Dimension: 130 x 42 x 35 inches
Bowflex Home Gym Qualities:
- Power road Resistance:
- 210 lbs of power rod resistance standard can be upgraded to 310lb or 410 lbs. Its replaceable rod and gives a lifetime warranty on rods.
- It gives 65 full-body exercises for chest, shoulders, arms, and legs.
- Yes, you heard it right users can try out 60 different exercises with this gym equipment.
- Sliding Seat roll:
- It allows us to perform aerobic rowing and leg process for burning calories, cardiovascular, warmup, and cool down.
- Clean pull:
- The cables pull smooth and clean helping you to power through you without jerks.
- Comparing to other equipment it gives a superb pull to the users as compared to other gym machines.
- Comfortable and solid:
- A comfortable and solid bench is very comfortable. It provides a solid platform. The seat is adjustable but also slide in To and Fro motion.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym Functions:
Bowflex gives 7 free trainers which help to give triple function hand grip and ankle cuffs are included.
- It gives ultra-smooth and fluid movements that are easy for joints.
- It gives resistance to every movement.
- Gives full-body workout.
- Leg extension /leg curl attachments help to develop strong and muscular legs.
Getting into shape is an important aspect of our lives, and many people love the idea of working out from home.
Bowflex is of two types. Bowflex PR 3000 and Bowflex PR1000. The Bowflex PR3000 home gym gives 50+ exercises and PR1000 gives 26+. Another difference between
Bowflex are PR3000 has a vertical bench where PR5000 has a horizontal bench.
Some other Bowflex-type machines are enlisted.
- Bowflex Xtreme 2SE( Its 210 lbs) (gives 70 exercise)
- Bowflex Revolution (210-300 lbs) ( It gives 100 different exercises)
- Bowflex 101 ( upgrade 310-410 lbs)
Bowflex was designed in 1986. Its manufacturer company was Bowflex. It originated in the United States. The design difference between Bowflex PR3000 and PR1000 is a bench.
Lat tower on blaze home gym is designed to help you work shoulder and back but also muscles. It is designed with multiple cable attachments to work your chest, biceps, and triceps. It’s easy to design according to our comfort zone. It is foldable and easy to store near the closet or out of way.
Bowblez products usually work in a comfortable environment. Their is no need for specific gym locations. you can put them to any place you want.
Sometimes it’s hard to assemble. Some people took 2-3 hours to assemble and some say it took only 1 hour to assemble. It is a sturdy and robust build. It gives maximum resistance it can offer you 410 ponds. The upper pulley allows you to work your back shoulder.
For full-body use leg extension is used. It works on both quads hamstring and handgrip. The handgrip is designed to give flexibility. It requires regular maintenance.
Parts of the machine Blaze Home Gym:
- Leg pull
- Dip bars
- Squad stand
- Stability mat
- Red hooks
It usually comes with a book lid information or DVD so you easily assemble them to use. Follow them and here you go.
Other gym machines demand quality time. To get better results you always put a long time effort but this product promises you to give fast results as possible. So on this magic machine, you only need to workout 20 minutes per three times a week.
If you’re done with pricy gym memberships and it stresses you out now you don’t need to worry. Bowflex brings something incredibly amazing products into your budgets.
So pack your bag and head to a crowded gym and get your product booked now. Its the only amazing machine that gives all the exercise in one single piece of machine.
Sounds great! Now you can work out from your own home. A home gym can workout whatever and whenever you want to depend on a budget. Bowflex blaze PR1000 is 500 dollars only. Yes, only it ranges to $300-$599. Click on Amazon to check more.
- 5-Years Warranty
- RODS = lifetime
- PARTS = 60 days
It’s not applicable to normal wear and tears. But it’s a registered huge company. It gives u all the facilities of replaceable parts.
- The sliding seat is available for aerobic training.
- Multiple cable position for major customization.
Pros: Cons: Every picture has two sides and it’s a rule of nature. There are some negative feedback from people. Frequently Asked Questions
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym Workout Video
Every picture has two sides and it’s a rule of nature. There are some negative feedback from people.
Frequently Asked Questions