OYO Fitness is the fastest-growing brand in the fitness world. OYO personal gym is the most advanced form of a gym. It facilitates to set your workout at home, office, or travel. It’s very convenient and easy to carry in your bags. You can transfer your body shape in just a few minutes of exercise. It saves you from crowded areas, bulky home equipment.
OYO personal gym works with SpiraFlex technology, which offers better ways to workouts. OYO Fitness founder and CEO paul Francis invented SpiraFlex Resistance exercise for NASA’s mission-critical programs to help astronaut counteract bone and muscle loss caused by long term exposure to zero cavity in space.
Later, OYO becomes the boosted system in the world of fitness and health care. It increases the lean muscles as much as free weights. SpiraFlex Has three flex packs, two 10-lb and one 5-lb rated packs, providing 25 lbs of gym-quality resistance. This equipment is pretty novel!
OYO Personal Gym Review
- Brand: OYO fitness company
- Manufacturer: OYO fitness
- Colour: Basic package-No leg/Door additions
- Weight: 3 pounds
- Resistance: 25 lbs
- Exercises: 197 with 60 work out videos
- Warranty: 3 years on device and 90 days money-back guarantee too.
It’s a perfect gym device for yoga, cardio, Pilates, etc. You can even use outdoors or in your fitness classes. The Spiraflex technology builds lean muscle that burns fats even at rest. It develops ergonomic hand grips for relaxed workouts and constructed with a heavy-duty polymer. The popular Bowflex Revolution equipment uses the same technology. OYO gym includes all the accessories in the package you may need.
- Spiraflex resistance feels like free weights.
- Give your total body workout, build muscles, increase flexibility, burn fat, Strengthen chest, back, arms by increasing cardio Endurance.
- NASA Spiraflex technology has been used for over ten years in the space station to keep astronauts fit.
- Ergonomic hand grip for comfort.
- OYO fitness features include leg and door anchors, nutritional guide, and free online access to 60 workouts and 197 exercises.
- It has a 5lb disc and a 10 lb disc. You can connect them both to get 15 lb resistance.
Let’s snap details!
Resistance: OYO personal portable gym provides 25 lbs resistance. It has intelligent technology named Spiraflex that gifts three flex 1. 5 lbs pack and 2. 10-lbs pack, which combine together can connect resistance to 15-lbs. OYO gym ditch the resistance bands, and the resistance feels like free weights with less stress on the joints.
The All in one OYO gym DoubleFlex activation provides resistance to opposing muscle group in every moment. Therefore you can skillfully build a good body In less time. The Spiraflex comes with. These discs are similar to the resistance bands. As the discs rotate, the band is stretched and provide resistance. The disc is very lightweight and does not take much space.
Cables: OYO portable gym cables are made up of Nylon coated stainless steel. It provides smooth and friction-free workouts.No troubles of batteries and chargers. There are integrated pulleys with full extensions. These cables make your workout more flexible, simple, and grip. The frame doesn’t feel flimsy and the steel cables running through.
What’s in the box?
OYO personal portable gym gives you enormous features and accessories which make your work out refreshing and manageable. They provide you with proper guidelines on how to exercise and use the parts of the device. Let’s snap what’s in their package box.
- 1’5 lb’ Spiraflex disc
- 2’10 lb’ Spiraflex disc
- 1 door anchor
- 2-foot attachments
- Nutritional guide
- Exercise chart
- Free access to OYO Fitness Club online
- 10-week challenge video program
Construction: The sleek design of the OYO personal portable gym gives you a smooth and sturdy look. It contains a black high polymer frame. There are cables coated with nylon. Each end contains a handgrip that can be attached to floor or leg attachments. The Spiraflex technology has three discs of 5 lb, 10 lb, and 15 lb. You can connect all these discs easily to the centre of the frame to attain maximum resistance. The device is itself 2 feet long. You can fold easily in half too, allowing it to fit in your suitcases and bags so it would be convenient to carry anywhere you want.
Exercises: OYO personal gym is the most polished gym type equipment that offers you 197 exercises with 60 work out videos. Sounds exciting! It targets your chest arms back to increase the upper body strength and give a lean physique. It also targets your abs, core to give strength stability and flexibility.
It tones your legs, glutes, hamstrings, and calves. You can do a simple exercise and transform your body within seconds. The exercise variety increased incredibly with a door anchor and foot attachments, which allow us to connect on the end of the machine to a door and do exercises like tricep extensions.
It offers 28 days starter program using workout DVDs according to your fitness level. It announces the 10-week challenge in which participants lose 17 lbs and 19 inches in just ten weeks! They provide you with a nutritional guide, which helps you a lot to achieve your target.
Type of exercises that you can do.
- Bicep curls
- Kick back
- Lat+ Delt rows
- Lat + shoulder Raise Doubleflex
- Squat + Lunges
- Inner + Outer thigh Doubleflex
- And Russian twist
- Glute press
- Seated abnormal crush
- OYO burns 2x calories with patented Doubleflex muscle activation.
- Great for fitness level, from beginners to athletes.
- Ideal for man and women of any age
- OYO has a portable design, compact and ultra-lightweight but offers all kind of exercise from one device.
- The resistance training gives benefits to build lean muscles, increase stamina and endurance, and help you to produce growth hormone.
- Support a broad range of exercises.
- Quick and effective results
- Easy to store anywhere because of it’s a small size
- OYO fitness addresses all kinds of work out experiences and can be used anywhere.
- It’s very durable with versatile quality And has a compact size.
Frequently Asked Questions
OYO Personal Gym Workouts!
Frequently Asked Questions