“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift heavy weights,” said Ronnie Coleman.
In practice, dumbbells are easy to use, adjustable, and convenient for bodybuilding. Dumbells can be easily stored and managed while working out. You don’t need to buy a whole gym machine, but only two PowerBlock bells can tone your muscle. You can work out by watching Netflix and doing similar works simultaneously.
- More often, move, Well, run better!
Power block Dumbbells are the adjustable unique dumbells in block shape with an inserted bunch of weight and is looked and pinched for heavy trainers.
The company offers you to work out with a weight span of 5 pounds to 50,70 and 90 pounds with minimal space requirements of your fitness room. Powerblock Dumbbells are also easy to clean and store. Today I’ll print out full details about these dumbbells of PowerBlock so you can easily make decisions to grab it.
See Other PowerBlock Dumbbells & Stands:
- PowerBlock Elite Dumbbells 50lbs, 70lbs, 90lbs
- PowerBlock Personal Trainer Adjustable Dumbbell Set 50lbs
- PowerBlock Sport (24LBS) Adjustable Speedblock Dumbbell Set
- Powerblock Sport 50 Lb Adjustable Dumbbell Set
- PowerBlock Elite EXP Adjustable Dumbbells
- Powerblock Large Compact Weight Stand
- PowerBlock Large Column Dumbbells Stand
- PowerBlock EXP Stage 2 Expansion Kit
- PowerBlock Sport Bench With Adjustable Seat
- PowerBlock Adjustable Kettlebell with 4 Weight Increments
PowerBlock Elite Dumbbells Review
- Brand: PowerBlock
- Manufacturer: Intelligence dumbbells, Inc.
- Colour: Black
- Made in: USA
- Types: Elite 50lbs , 70 lbs, 90 lbs.
- Warranty: 5 years limited warranty
Powerblock is the best manufacturing company of dumbbells. They started their work since 1991, and it’s being 25 years of the excellent production of selling in the market with high rated remarks.
And still, they are working on adjustable dumbbells in the USA. PowerBlock dumbbells are more compact and balanced than traditional dumbbells.
Description of dumbbells on the bases of their types:
PowerBlock Elite Dumbbells 5-50 lbs:
- PowerBlock Dumbbells 5-50 lbs can replace 16 pairs of dumbbells.
- It can replace the weight of 825 lbs.
- Dimension: 12″L×6″ W×6″ H
- Increments: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10.5, 17.5, 20, 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 27.5 and 50 lbs per hand.
- Chrome Adder weights can also be used independently as 2.5 lb.
- PowerBlock Elite Dumbells 5-50 lbs are the first stage 1 base.
- Expandable to 70 or 90 lbs with optional expansion kits.
- Its shipping includes two boxes.
- Assembled product weight is 50 oz.
- Replaces 22 pairs of dumbbells or weight of 1575 pounds of free weight
- Dimension: 14″H ×6.5″W ×6″ H
- Increments: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10.5, 17.5, 20, 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 27.5, 50, 55, 57.5, 60, 65, 67.5, and 70 lbs per hand.
- Dumbbells have a straight center handle
- Ships in 3 boxes.
- Poweblock Elite 5-70 also has stage 1 base and stage 2 Kit.
- Expandable to 90 lbs with expansion kit option
- This dumbbell can replace 26 pairs or 2565 lbs of free weight in the space of 1 couple.
- Dimension: 16″ H×6″ W×6″ H
- Increments: 2.5, 5, 7.5, 10.5, 17.5, 20, 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 27.5, 50, 55, 57.5, 60, 65, 67.5, 70, 75, 77.5, 80, 87.5, 90 lbs per hand.
- It ships four boxes
Power block Dumbbells Elite 5-90 includes Stage base 1, 2, and also Elite EXP stage base kit 3.
Power block Elite Dumbbell stands has brilliant and economical design; the power block is extremely tough and can withstand all sorts of regular gym abuse.
They are highly populated and made up of premium quality materials and are incredibly ergonomic. Let’s take a look at all PowerBlock Elite dumbbells.
- The open design of the handles allows for an increased range of motion. Comfortable rubber grip.
- PowerBlock dumbbells have a magnetic polypropylene pin into the slot to select the desired weight.
- The features include variable weight handle that can be 5,7.5,10 lbs using chrome weight that comes with Elite set.
- The most modest feature is Auto-lock. This feature is used to make micro-adjustments by utilizing the handle weight.
- Adjustable dumbbells plates are sturdy and rigorous; they come in different shapes like in Bowflex.
- The versatile feature of this dumbbell is that it can be seamlessly added to your home gym without taking much area.
Let’s print details!
Weight stacks: PowerBlock Elit dumbbells contain weight stacks that are made up of Welded solid Steel construction with powder-coated paint.
It includes the stack of weights that are locked in and can be used in dumbbells training. With these dumbbells, you can easily do dumbbells rows, incline dumbbell presses, dumbbells curls, dumbbells deadlifts, and bench presses that help you to achieve your target and fitness expectations.
Handles: The comfort level of handles is fundamental to notice. If they are not easy to grip, the product is failed. Powerblock Elit dumbbells introduced the handles of dumbbells coated with Urethane, with a straight cylindrical grip set inside the padded handle.
They allow you to comfortably hold and able to move your hand and wrist during work out. The handles permit you to increase the range of motion.
Side Rails: The side rails express themselves as the color bands that show the weight of the dumbbells selected by the pin.
This pin covers the Rail quickly to show what pressure is. They act as a weight chart that is on the handle so that you can identify your weight quickly.
Selected Pin: All the way to change between weights Is with a Selection pin that is made up of polypropylene. It can take the weight of 500 lbs but, in reality, can take much more.
The on has magnets on the side to hold it securely against the pressure. Through this, you can change the weight very easily and quickly.
Auto look: PowerBlock dumbbells have the element of Auto lock or dial lock that opens up a hatch to add in 2.5 LB chrome ballast weight cylinders in the lower tubes.
It can adjust in 2.5 lbs. Simply tilt the handle back and place the dial lock in the open position To gently remove the added weights. It is very convenient for engaging the device to look automatically when the handle is inserted into the weight stack.
Expansion kit: The power block expansion kit is 39.9 pounds. It expands 50 set from 50 lbs and 70 lbs. Add six additional increments to 50 lbs set of dumbbells.
This expansion pack boasts your dumbbells from 50 to 70 pounds. The expansion kits have stages of equipment 1, package 2, bag 3 with different levels of expansion, and weight replacements mentioned above.
So easy to install weight expansion kits for higher weight ranges. These kits make the dumbbells more incredible and extraordinary.
- High build quality and durability.
- Save space and money as compared to regular dumbbells.
- Offer weight adjustments to 50-70 pounds or 2.2 to 40 kg.
- Powerblock Elite dumbbells have the best safety system that is a magnetic pin that provides you with a safe and secure method to adjust weights.
- It offers a system with a full range of motion with sturdy and stable equipment.
- It contains highly comfortable padded handles for an easy workout.
- Powerblock Elite dumbbells have a long life span and surprisingly warranty of 5 years.
- These type of dumbbells are perfect for those that want to lean and mean.
- It does not rely on the dial system to set weights like other dumbbells.
- The Powerblock Elite dumbbells offer versatility in your weight training while providing portability, which makes your bodybuilding easier.
Frequently Asked Questions There are two types of classic 50 and Elite 50; Elite 50 can be developed to 130 lbs with six diameters. The Elite one is more advance than traditional. No, Powerblock dumbbells have very minimal noise. The plates of these dumbbells are coated with Urethane that keeps the block silent while doing exercises. Powerblock delivers dumbbells that look large. But in actuality, they occupy very little space of 40 centimeters by 23 centimeters per dumbbells, which makes it pretty space friendly. They use Stainless steel coated with extra-thick black enamel on the steel part. So, there are no worries about the quality and design of this product. See Other Dumbbells:
What is Elite 50 dumbbells capacity?
Do PowerBlock dumbbells create any noise?
How much space dumbbells occupy?
Which type of steel quality do they use?
PowerBlock Elite Dumbbells Elite Workout Video
Frequently Asked Questions
There are two types of classic 50 and Elite 50; Elite 50 can be developed to 130 lbs with six diameters. The Elite one is more advance than traditional.
No, Powerblock dumbbells have very minimal noise. The plates of these dumbbells are coated with Urethane that keeps the block silent while doing exercises.
Powerblock delivers dumbbells that look large. But in actuality, they occupy very little space of 40 centimeters by 23 centimeters per dumbbells, which makes it pretty space friendly.
They use Stainless steel coated with extra-thick black enamel on the steel part. So, there are no worries about the quality and design of this product.
See Other Dumbbells: